Saturday 19 October 2013

Short Note

I'm going back from work now waiting for the bus on the bus stop. Today I did 40 minutes of listening to the first matrix text while going to work this morning. I can't listen now, because I am afraid of not hearing my phone if they will call me for emergency. So this is it for today: 40 minutes. I know, it is like   lighting fire - you need to make it long enough, if you will just try for some time every day, it will never work. I already thought of  time-gaining strategies like listening at the gym and while cleaning, but I still didn't do it. I can easily say, that with some amount of duties in the week it is not possible to do it ... But NO EXCUSES is the first principle on the way to success. So no excuses. I can do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment