Monday 7 October 2013

The New Beginning

So ... trying to start with the UMIN method:
- I need audio files containing 700-1000 words, together with the script. The audio lessons in the manuals are way too short, so I need to switch to more advanced level. The Advanced Audio Blog on Hindipod101 seems a bit difficult, but it's the best choice for now.
- The text has to be divided into 1-minute long parts. I took only one chapter per part, because it's difficult for me to read this text in devnagri and to listen simultaneously.

So today I heard the first part of the first audio lesson, I felt tired and went to do "important things"... but still I started! I realize that the biggest problem will be always the time, so I hope tomorrow to start early, exactly when I'm coming home, in order to be able t do everything that I planned.

So ... best of luck for my studies :)


No comments:

Post a Comment