Friday 15 November 2013

Torn Between

Torn between listening and pronunciation! I definitely will have to split these two exercises (as I did with my cardio and weights training at the fitness). I also need to modify the pronunciation exercises, because, to my opinion, this part of the studies must be done very meticulously and carefully. Understanding is all about pronunciation, isn't it?
I have got so bored today that I didn't finish the pronunciation part. So that's my study plan:

1) 4a - L2, L4 (3), L5
* as a standard I add reading to L2 and translation to L4
4b - L1, L2, L3, L4 (3)
5a - L1, L2 (3)
5b - L1, L2 (5) (I just felt too powerful:)

2) 1a - L7, L8, L9
1b - L6 (2), L7
* I couldn't do all the repetitions needed and I didn't do text 2a too
______________________________________________________

L7 - repeating the text with audio, but without a book
L8 - reading without audio
L9 - reading with audio, but in advance to (before) the audio

No comments:

Post a Comment