Friday 8 November 2013

WOW!!!

Oh, I am finally satisfied with my studies! I feel the progress and I see the perspectives!
Zamyatkin was way too boring; all these endless repetitions of the same text that make you feel sleepy, with no notion of progress... Anyway, I must admit, there are things in his method that actually work: the "ïntoxicating" repetition of the text (in the free time!) that makes you remember it and to notice the smallest changes in the tone, and also the very well explained tactic to set up your pronunciation while repeating the text. Otherwise, it sounds good, but doesn't work for me.
So I came back to Umin, yesterday I read the  study plan one more time and wrote it down. I have 3 6texts with audio in the "Teach yourself Hindi" book, let them be my training texts. I restarted my studies today.

08.11.13
Lesson 1 - Listening and translation of text 1a - done long ago in the Zamyatkin times:)
Lesson 2
1a - L1, L2, L3, L4
1b - L1 (5)
Lesson 3
1a - L1, L2, L4 (3)
1b - L1, L2 (3)
2a - L1 (5)
1a - dictation
________________________
L1 - listening
L2 - listening with reading
L3 - word-to-word translation
L4 - listening while reading the translation

I added myself the dictation, it is not in any method, I just feel comfortable writing things and I want to write correctly (it helps also for the better reading and remembering of the words). According to my experience it should be done after you listened and translated the text, and better also after you started reading it, so you will remember the right reading of each word.


No comments:

Post a Comment